The five Pillars of Islam are center beliefs that form Muslim religion, deed, and society. A Muslim who fulfills the Five Pillars of Islam, stays in the religion of Islam, and absolutely repents of his sins will make it to Jannah (paradise). If he performs the Pillars of Islam but does now not remain inside the faith, he’s going to not be saved.
– The Shahada is the first of the Pillars of Islam in the Islamic proclamation that “There is no true God except Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.”
– That is the confession that Allah is the only and handiest proper God, that Allah by myself is worth of worship, and that Allah alone is the sovereign lord who does what he wills with whoever he wills. It approach that every one his regulations and legal guidelines located within the Koran are to be followed. It approach that the Christian doctrine of God as a Trinity is fake–as are all other belief structures inclusive of pantheism.
– Muhammad is the real and finest prophet of Allah, and popularity of Muhammad as the Prophet of God is needed. It became through Muhammad that Allah conveyed the final and final revelation.
2- “Prayer” (Salat)
– In Islam, prayer includes confession of sins, which starts with the purification of the frame and ends with the purification of the soul. Prayer is carried out five instances an afternoon. the primary prayer is at dawn and the last at sundown.
– The names of the prayers in muslim religion are Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, Isha. The Maghrib prayer is the sunset prayer. Isha is the prayer that is stated after sundown. there’s also a prayer this is stated proper after Fajr known as Shurooq.
3- “Fasting” (Saum)
– The month of Ramadan is the month of fasting in Islam. it’s miles an act of worship where the devoted follower denies his personal wishes and seeks Allah. commonly, this fasting includes no ingesting or sexual relations throughout the sunlight hours for the complete month of Ramadan.
4- “Alms-giving or charity” (Zakat)
– This is about charity given to the negative. It advantages the poor and allows the giver via transferring him closer to greater holiness and submission to Allah. Alms-giving is considered a shape of worship to God.
5- “Pilgrimage” (Hajj)
– This is the pilgrimage to Mecca. All Muslims, if they’re capable, are to make a pilgrimage to Mecca. It includes financial sacrifice and is an act of worship. Muslims must make the pilgrimage the primary half of the closing month of the lunar year.